Brown Sugar Muffins
When I was a kid my brother came home from school one day with brown sugar muffins he had made in Home Ec, and let me tell you, THEY BLEW MY MIND.
Every once in a while I think about those muffins, and daydream about their deliciousness, so today, I decided to find a recipe and make them…and you should too!
Not only were these muffins delicious, but they made my house smell like HEAVEN.
Recipe after the jump…
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients
- In separate medium bowl, beat Eggs, Milk, and Butter
- Add dry ingredients all at once to creamed mixture
- Beat to mix well
- Spoon into greased muffin tins, filling 2/3 full
- Bake for approximately 24 minutes or until light golden brown
I like to slather a little butter on top of mine (obvies). YUM!